As you settle in Manitoba, these maps and directories listed below may help you find supports and services relevant to you and your family.
The types of supports and services include:
- Newcomer Arrival and Settlement Services
- Neighbourhood Immigrant Settlement Workers (NISW)
- Health and Family Supports
- Adult Language and Training Programs
- Employment Supports
- Colleges and Universities
- Services de Soutien Francophone
- Other Government Services
A similar version of this map is available in pdf format.
Manitoba Map for Newcomers
This map links you to the newcomer serving agencies located outside of Winnipeg, in cities and towns across Manitoba.
MANSO Member Directory & Map
The Manitoba Association of Newcomer Serving Organizations (MANSO) offers both a searchable directory and a map of its member organizations. To locate, go to the MANSO home page and click on “MEMBERS” in the menu bar. The organizations listed provide a wide range of services to help you settle.
IRCC Directory of Newcomer Services
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) offers a searchable directory of IRCC funded newcomer services. Open the IRCC Newcomer Services page to navigate to services relevant to you.