If your business meets eligibility criteria, you can proceed to complete the following steps:
Advertise: (all advertisements must be posted for 4 continuous weeks and must remain active throughout the entire recruitment process)
- on Canada Job Bank; and (2) other sources
- on reputable job sites such as Indeed and Kijiji
See Methods of Recruitment for a full list of options
Contact Manitoba Start’s Job Matching Unit to post vacant positions (must provide proof of Contact with MB Start and on-going correspondence)
Develop a Human Resource Plan which demonstrates:
- a genuine need to recruit workers;
- timeline when workers are needed;
- number of workers needed to meet labour market need;
- immediate or business growth need (must specify)
- turnover rate and measures in place to mitigate turnover
- how workers and their families will be supported upon arrival (list all settlement supports provide)
Complete Employer Recruitment Form (ERF), gather advertising, Human Resource plan and proof of business registration and or certificate of incorporation
Submit all documentation above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have reviewed your documentation, we will contact you and advise of next steps. Phone or in-person interviews may be required before review is finalized.
Note: You must provide documented evidence of having completed all five steps for MPNP Employer Services to review your submission.