As part of the MPNP Business Investor Stream, the BCU has a team of highly skilled officers dedicated to assist you in your efforts to prioritize and meet with your short and long term objectives.
How We Can Help – Exploration Stage
Building on its experience assisting business immigrants over the past decade, our professional team is well positioned to support you at this stage with:
- Identifying your business research objectives pertaining to your Business Concept.
- Adopting the methodology, planning and accessing resources that can maximize the efficiency of your research activities in Manitoba.
How We Can Help – Post-Approval Support
Our extensive experience with newly arrived immigrants allows us to adopt a comprehensive approach that will save you considerable time and effort. The services of the BCU will aid you in taking the steps necessary to integrate in our new environment. We encourage you to get in touch with the BCU upon your arrival in Manitoba.
The BCU is here to help you in your efforts to:
- Execute your proposed business plan.
- Understand the local business environment and culture.
- Understand the regulatory environment and related legal requirements.
- Set up processes and functions for a successful operation.
How We Can Help – Integration
We work closely with a number of government and not-for-profit organizations with the purpose of assisting you through the initial stage of your integration in the Province of Manitoba. Our officers can also provide personalized information and counseling to facilitate your integration in the local economic and social environment. Our purpose is to refer you and your family to information sources, agencies, and organizations that will help you to take essential steps in the settlement process.
- Business settlement services
- Family settlement information and referral services
For more detailed information on any of the items presented, please contact the BCU at 204-945-1872.
Business Investment through Business Immigration
The Business Consulting Unit (BCU) is pleased to offer the “Business Investment through Business Immigration” weekly information seminar. This seminar is designed to serve the needs of potential foreign business investors who wish to explore the opportunity to immigrate and invest in Manitoba through the MPNP. Please view the detailed information about this seminar below.
Weekly Information Seminar
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program – Business Investor Stream invites you to attend our weekly business investment and immigration information seminar.
|Where:||Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
700-213 Notre Dame Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 1N3
|When:||Every Tuesday from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm.|
|Cost:||CAD $100 plus GST (5%) per participant including one accompanying adult family* member.
Please note that due to the nature of this seminar we are unable to accommodate anyone under the age of 16 years.
|Payment:||We accept Debit and Credit Card payments – VISA or MasterCard – on the day of the event. Cash or cheque payments are not accepted.|
To register, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Choice of the date of the seminar
- Your country of residence
- Participant’s name
- Family member’s name
- Passport number
- Passport number
The participant(s) must attach a copy of the valid Canadian visa in order to register. The responsibility to obtain a visa to enter Canada remains with the participant(s). Our office is not able to issue any invitation letter for the purpose of obtaining a visitor’s visa to Canada.
Important: You will be required to present your confirmation of registration / passport to our office on the day of the event.
- Attendance at this seminar will have no bearing on your Expression of Interest (EOI) score or on the overall assessment of any future nomination application through the MPNP.
- If you wish to include this seminar in your itinerary for an exploratory visit, we recommend that you do not make any travel plans until your receive the confirmation of registration.
- Family member refers to accompanying spouse or common law partner or dependent children.
- This seminar is designed to serve the needs of potential foreign business investors who wish to explore the opportunity to immigrate and invest in Manitoba through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program – Business Investor Stream. Preference will be given to potential foreign investors to Manitoba interested in the MPNP. All other individuals interested in attending the seminar who do not receive a confirmation of registration may contact our office within 5 working days of the seminar date to request a seat. Registration for any available seats will be on a first-come first-served basis upon request. Please be advised that the BCU does not maintain a waiting list for event registration.