The following are not eligible to submit an application to the MPNP:
- Refugee claimants, or individuals involved in a federal appeal or removal process
- Live-in Caregivers currently living in Canada
- Temporary foreign workers currently working and residing in a province other than Manitoba
- Spouses of Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Individuals who have been refused by the MPNP within the last six months and who are not able to address the reason(s) for refusal
- Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program in Canada
It is important that you contact staff of the MPNP, located on the 7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, telephone: 204-945-1872, to arrange an appointment. You will be required to bring your landing papers with you at that time. The MPNP Office provides information, advice and guidance to Nominees of the MPNP in preparing for and going through the establishment of their proposed businesses.
Yes. However, you will not be eligible to re-apply for two years from the date of the decline letter. You must start the application process by beginning at Step 1 of the “How to Apply” process. Applicants who wish to re-apply must also adhere to all the application steps and processes outlined in the “How to Apply” section.