MPNP under the Expression of Interest System
Draw #37 – December 13, 2017
SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 209
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 375
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 45 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 675
1. Expressions of Interest from Skilled Workers Overseas have not been considered in this draw, unless they were directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
2. If your score is higher than that of the lowest-ranked candidate, but you have not received an Letter of Advice to Apply, this could be because:
- You have indicated that you have taken an approved third-party language test to demonstrate your language ability in English/French, but have not provided a valid Test Number in your EOI or your language test is no longer valid
- You have indicated that you have received an Invitation to Apply to the MPNP under a Strategic Initiative, but did not provide a valid Invitation Number
Please note that for each question in EOI, help text is available, providing detailed information on the information you should enter. If one of these scenarios applies to you, you may wish to update your EOI with the correct information in order to be considered for the next draw from the EOI pool.
3. Candidates who indicated that they are working in a regulated occupation and are fully licensed to work in Manitoba have been selected in this draw. However, the MPNP may not accept or may refuse full applications from those candidates who are not actually working in a regulated occupation and/or fail to provide proof of having undergone all necessary licensing steps to be employed in Manitoba. If this applies to you, you may wish to consider declining your Letter of Advice to Apply.