MPNP under the Expression of Interest System
Draw #35 – October 31, 2017
SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 351
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 577
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 44 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 730
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has revised the definition of a dependent child.
Effective October 24, 2017, children qualify as dependants if they meet both of these requirements:
- they’re under 22 years old, and
- they don’t have a spouse or common-law partner.
Update: September 29, 2017
||Number of LAAs Issued
||Range of Scores
||90 to 95
Of the 31 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs), twenty-one (21) were sent to applicants with the lowest point score of 90.
Thirty (30) applications, including those from Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative, were received for the month of September 2017.