Important notice: The MPNP accepts mailed forms from applicants unable to use a computer to type information and scan and upload supporting documents. However, all Manitoba and Canada mail-in forms require a computer and Internet access to download and print using Acrobat Reader or other PDF software.
All applicants encouraged to take advantage of easier and faster processing by using the Manitoba government’s web-based application form, MPNP Online
Applicants who wish to apply to the MPNP by mail must download and print the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Skilled Workers mail-in form MAPP.
MAPP contains everything an applicant requires – including information on what supporting documents you must include, the personal data-collection form, schedules (Code of Conduct and Applicant Declaration), the Self-assessment Points Worksheet, Settlement Plan Part 1 and Part 2, which is required only for applicants whose declared connection to Manitoba is having relative or friend resident in the province.
MAPP does NOT include Government of Canada immigration forms which must be submitted to the MPNP at the time of your MPNP application. The required forms are listed in MAPP, and can be downloaded from CIC.
Mail applicants please note:
Forms must be accompanied by all supporting documents, as explained in each section of MAPP, to demonstrate that you meet eligibility criteria and to confirm your identity, family status, education, work experience, language proficiency and finances. It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit all supporting documents. If documents are missing or are not, as specified in MAPP, translated or notarized, or are not readable or understandable, your application may not be accepted.
- Illegible forms are not accepted.
- Incomplete forms are not accepted.
– A complete application consists of completed MAPP and all schedules, Settlement Plan, CIC forms and supporting documents.
- Unlike when using MPNP Online, all mail applicants must have notarized by a notary public or commissioner of oaths or the equivalent official in your country of residence any document translated as well as copies of non-Canadian education documents, and copies of financial statements.
- If you submit original documents with your application they will not be returned to you unless the MPNP specifically requests such documents during the assessment of your application, in which case you will be directed to provide a self-addressed, pre-paid envelop for the documents to be returned.
Photocopy all pages of your completed application forms (MAPP and CIC) and supporting documents so that you have:
- MPNP package to send to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Skilled Workers office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- This package must include the original MAPP form, original Settlement Plan (parts 1 and 2, as applicable), copies of all CIC forms, copies of supporting documents (and attached translations, as applicable).
- Government of Canada package to send at a later time to the Canadian visa office if you are nominated by the MPNP.
- This package must include original CIC forms and copies of supporting documents. (Upon nomination the MPNP will provide you with instructions for applying to the Canadian visa office for your permanent resident visa.)
Prepare package to send to MPNP: Collate your pages and secure them with one paper clip. Do not staple or otherwise bind your sheets of paper; improperly collated applications will not be accepted.
Mail or have delivered your complete application package to the MPNP.
As explained in MAPP, we recommend that you provide a Manitoba mailing address to ensure that correspondence from us reaches you in a secure and timely manner.