MPNP under the Expression of Interest System
Draw #65 – May 9, 2019
SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 101
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 569
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION STREAM
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 17
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 52 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 616
Of the 170 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 15 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
Bold Commerce is headed to São Paolo, Brazil in July 2019 seeking world-class senior software developers to join their growing team. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to visit Bold Commerce’s website to learn more about the opportunity, and apply directly to Bold Commerce.
The Role of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
by Honourable Kelvin Goertzen, MLA Steinbach
Minister of Education and Training
Government House Leader
This article originally appeared in the Spring 2019 issue of Municipal Leader – The Magazine of the Association of Manitoba Municipalities.
Over the last two decades, the MPNP brought in more than 130,000 economic immigrants to Manitoba of whom more than 20% established themselves in regional communities throughout the province.