Employer Direct is your ticket to international recruitment events
The telephone and Internet are great inventions, but nothing beats meeting and interviewing your next international candidate face-to-face.
Employer Direct helps Manitoba employers take advantage of overseas events and initiatives targetting skilled workers, tradespeople and professionals eager and able to move to Canada.
Need assistance in navigating the in’s and out’s of temporary foreign worker recruitment? Contact Employer Direct. Our experienced immigration officers will help you successfully attend overseas job fairs to find the skilled workers your company needs.
Destination Canada 2015 is presented by the Embassy of Canada in France with support from Citizenship and Immigration Canada and in partnership with public agencies for employment and international mobility: Pôle emploi international in France, FOREM, Actiris International, VDAB in Belgium and ANETI and ATCT in Tunisia.
Recruitment events are being staged for employers in:
- Paris, France – November 17-19, 2015
- Brussels, Belgium – November 21, 2015
- Tunis, Tunisia – November 23-24, 2015
Over the past decade Working Abroad has attracted over 250,000 visitors from the world’s top source countries for skilled trades and qualified professionals to its job fairs. Working Abroad will be running dedicated health sector events over the next 12 months, targeted at both domestic and international health organizations.
Health Recruitment events are being staged for employers in:
- Edinburgh, UK – September 26 – 2015
- Dublin, Ireland – October 10, 2015
- Lisbon, Portugal – October 17, 2015
- Liverpool, UK – October 24, 2015
- Madrid, Spain – February 20, 2016
- Prague, Czech Republic – February 27, 2016
- Dubai, UAE – April 15-16, 2016
- Toronto, Canada – May 6-7, 2016
- Melbourne, Australia – June 17-18, 2016
- Sydney, Australia – June 24-25, 2016
Working In is a world-leading organizer of international job and migration events. Each year more than 60,000 skilled people attend events, resumes in hand, eager to take jobs, build careers and start new and better lives in countries like Canada.
Highly targeted to deliver on employer’s specific requirements, Working In delivers candidates who are motivated, skilled and immediately available.
Recruitment events are being organized for employers in:
- London, England – October 10-11, 2015
- Dublin, Ireland – October 14, 2015
- Manchester, England – October 17-18, 2015
- Perth, Australia – November 28-29, 2015
- London England – March 12-13, 2016
- Manchester, England – March 19-20, 2016
Visit Utrecht, The Netherlands, February 7 – 8, for Europe’s largest emigration expo. Expo Houten is the meeting point for the entire emigration industry, bringing together 150 exhibitors and 12,000 visitors for information, orientation and business.
If you are looking for skilled workers, anxious for a new life in Canada, then you need to exhibit
in the WORKING CANADA PAVILION at CANADA LIVE! In 2015, more than 12,000 visitors will
attend our events, held in high quality venues across the UK. our exhibitors get great response in
particular at our Scottish and Midlands – based events. The show’s focus ensures that you will be
in front of a quality audience, maximising your profit and minimising wasted time.
Recruitment events are organized for employers in:
- Glasgow, October 10-11
- Birmingham, October 24-25
Why contact Employer Direct?
Employer Direct participates in only the most reputable overseas job fairs – as part of Manitoba Immigration promotion and recruitment strategy, and to facilitate the involvement of Manitoba business.