Immigration works in Manitoba
Applicants (except those currently working in Manitoba) are selected by an eligibility points system:
- Employability: Job experience qualifying you to work and build a career in the Manitoba labour market
- Education: Academic and/or vocational and professional training to meet current and evolving labour market demand
- Language proficiency: Documented job-ready English language ability (Tests required by all applicants except those currently working in Manitoba in NOC 0, A or B.)
- Connection to Manitoba: Ties to the Manitoba community through family or friends, or past education or employment experience, or an invitation to apply from the MPNP.
- Adaptability: The genuine intention and ability, demonstrated with a Settlement Plan and developed through MPNP pre-arrival supports, to economically establish in the Province of Manitoba.
To see if you have the qualifications and Connection to Manitoba to apply to the MPNP use the interactive Come to Manitoba, Canada Tool.
MPNP offers expedited processing to Canada-destined immigrants
The MPNP’s online application process helps you and your family determine if you share the qualities that lead thousands of people from all over the world to successfully settle and make a new home in Manitoba, Canada. After nomination the MPNP guides clients through the next steps in the immigration process, empowering you to take charge of your successful community and labour market integration.