News and notices
- Results of EOI Draw No. 19: The latest draw of candidates for the MPNP Expression of Interest system (EOI) was held July 29, 2016 and the MPNP has sent selected candidates letters of advice to apply.
- Business Immigration and Investment Branch has Moved to 7-213 Notre Dame
- MPNP – Skilled Worker Exploratory Visits Intake is now closed
The MPNP – Skilled Worker category has now received a sufficient number of requests for Exploratory Visits to meet current operational requirements.
NOTE: ALL MPNP APPLICATION STREAMS REMAIN OPEN (business and skilled worker categories) – to all those who meet eligibility requirements as demonstrated through the submission of an Expression of Interest.
Manitoba, Canada is growing through immigration. Over the past 10 years, almost 130,000 people from all over the world have made a new home in the welcoming communities of our prosperous Canadian province.
Manitoba offers immigrant families the opportunity to take advantage of high employment, affordability, and peaceful living in the cities and towns nestled in the natural beauty of Canada’s central province.
You can help us build a better future in Manitoba by:
- Choosing Manitoba: Learn more about our province, its job and business opportunities, and the services available to support your new life in Manitoba
- Applying to the MPNP or choosing another route to immigrate to Manitoba
- Preparing your move and, upon arrival, taking advantage of Manitoba settlement and employment services for newcomers
- Hiring immigrant skilled workers through the MPNP’s services to help Manitoba employers recruit and retain internationally experienced workers both here and abroad
- Welcoming immigrants to your community or workplace by using Manitoba Immigration’s resources for communities and services that support newcomer inclusion